Upgrade Product Version
TechBerry’s product development requires release files that come from us only. When TechBerry has a new release file, we will inform you via communication channels such as Website, Email or other channels in the future.
Before you take any action to Upgrade, we suggest you to snapshot in VMware to restore a VM to a particular point in time when a failure or system error occurs.
Under this section, you can follow the steps to upgrade product version of API Generator
- Go to SSQUARE Product Maintenance System through URL http://YOURDOMAIN:443/pms e.g. http://ssq.techberry.com:4443/pms (Google Chrome is recommended)
- Click Upgrade menu and then click the Add New Release button to select release file into the system
- Popup window “Add New Release”, select the file and then click the OK button
- When file upload is successful, the system will show all lists of release files including the release file that recently uploaded by sorting release date from newest to oldest.
- Click the Upgrade button to proceed to upgrade the product version.
When an update is available the Upgrade button will appear as “Status:Enable”. The Release Number is matched with the Release Number of current versions.
- A notification will appear “Are you sure that you want to upgrade Product?”. Click Confirm to proceed Upgrade Version.
- After confirming the upgrade, the system will proceed to upgrade version and will show that “Product has successfully upgraded.”
The system show “The server has been restarting to complete the product upgrade, please wait approximately 5-10 minutes and re-login to PMS when system was response”
Click OK and the server will automatically Log-off and run to First Log-in Page
*You will not be able to log in into PMS until Restart Server is complete
- After the upgrade has been completed, a message will appear and the system will continue work on PMS
If you encounter any problems when upgrading the product version please consult Getting Support