SSQUARE APIG supports project deployment model. When services generated, configuration will be stored in a working project that will later be exported as a WAR file for deployment. You can either create a new project or select an existing one.
Create a New Project
- Open SSQUARE Toolkit. First page is System Connection
- Click at top-right corner of SSQUARE Toolkit to create a new project
- Define Project Name on New Project popup. In this tutorial, project name is defined as “training”
- Click Finish to save project name.
Select an Existing Project
- Select Project Name that you want to work on from a drop-down list at top-right corner of SSQUARE Toolkit