Create Service Flow
To create an identity for your service and start drawing the service flow as designed in Step1: Design Services
- Go to menu SERVICE. Click CREATE SERVICE to start creating API Integration flow.
- Provide the following information on CREATE SERVICE popup
Service Name : getcustinfo
Package Class : salesapp
- Click CREATE+ to create service flow
- Search your service name in SERVICE SEARCH box. Then, click SERVICE FLOW to start creating service flow.
And the icon on the service display is showed about the service information such as created user and created date
- Drag START, DATABASE, and END nodes from FLOW ITEMS panel and drop on Service Board.
- START and END nodes are mandatory. Every service flow required to have starting and ending points.
- Database node is included in the flow as this service is designed to retrieve data from database. Therefore, database node is used as a logical reference to database adapter created in Step 2: Create Adapter
- Link nodes with connecting lines and directional arrows by hovering a mouse on a node until the node’s border is green and dragging to another node