Step 4: Test Services
To create a test case :
- Go to menu TESTING. Click CREATE TEST CASE to create new case
- Name your test case on TEST CASE popup. We recommend you to name a test case same as your service name. In this tutorial, a test case name is “getcustinfo”.
- Click CREATE
To unit test your service :
- Search your test case name on a search box
- Click OPEN TO RUN
- Click + to add service in SERVICE LIST panel
- Select service that you want to test then click DONE
- Enter sample input data. Sample data; cusId = 1.
- Click START to run a test
- Review output if it’s accurate