Step 5: Publish services in form of WSDL or RestAPI/JSON
Before publishing your services, make sure that the services are generated to your project. To deploy/publish created services:
- Go to SSQUARE Toolkit. Select menu PROMOTE SERVICE.
- Search your service name on a search box
- Check PROMOTE box
- Click SAVE to save configuration
Export Project WAR File
- Go to Java EE tab on the top-right corner of screen
- Right click at the project name you want to export WAR file
- Select Export > WAR file and browse the location to save file. Then, click Finish to export WAR file.
Deploy the project
- Go to SSQUARE Admin through https://YOURDOMAIN/admin e.g. https://ssq.techberry.com/admin (Google Chrome is recommended)
- Select menu Import – Export > Deployment
- Browse Project WAR file
- Select Target Host (If Any)
- Click Upload File. When deployment is successful, the system shows a message “Deploy project has been successfully” and your project name will be listed on a table below deployment section.
View JSON Structure of API
When your project has been successfully promoted and deployed, you will able to view your JSON Structure of your API via the following URL format
The JSON Structure will be displayed as shown below