Transport Layer: FTP OUT Adapter
Before configuring the adapter layer of adapter, make sure that you have connected with your external system through transport adapter.
What needed for FTP OUT Adapter
Adapter names will be displayed in the Transport Name drop-down list of Excel Export Adapter. See more about Adapter Name Concept: Logical and Physical Reference
SSQUARE needs to know which FTP Server you’re pointing to. Along the creating steps you’re required to provide attributes such as type of FTP, character encoding, server name or IP, and port to initiate the connection.
Username and password is required to allow SSQUARE to securely connect to the FTP server.
File name or file name pattern must be specified, so SSQUARE can recognize and export the right file to FTP Server.
Create FTP OUT Adapter
- Go to SSQUARE Adapter through http://YOURDOMAIN:8380/adapter e.g. http://ssq.techberry.com:8380/adapter (Google Chrome is recommended)
- Select FTP OUT on sidebar
- Click + to create a new FTP OUT adapter
- Define adapter name in Adapter Name field
- Provide required FTP server connection properties; FTP Protocol, Character Encoding, server name or IP, port, username, and password in Basic Configuration section
- Click Test Connection
- Specify directory and name/name pattern of file in Output File Configuration section
- Select what action will be taken after file movement in File Moving Configuration section
- If test connection successfully, click Create