Adapter Layer: JSON Adapter
JSON Adapter requires configuration of both transport and adapter layers of the adapter. To create adapter layer of JSON Adapter:
Requirements for JSON Adapter
Adapter name will be listed in Properties of JSON Node on SSQUARE Toolkit. See more about Adapter Name Concept: Logical and Physical Reference
To call JSON APIs, it’s essential to know its data structure. On SSQUARE Adapter Management, you can either browse JSON input/output files or paste JSON input/output data for data mapping.
Create JSON Adapter
- Go to SSQUARE Adapter through http://YOURDOMAIN:8380/adapter e.g. http://ssq.techberry.com:8380/adapter (Google Chrome is recommended)
- Select JSON on sidebar
- Click + to create a new JSON adapter
- Define adapter name in Adapter Name field
- Select Transport Name (HTTP Adapter Name) from a drop-down list in Transport Configuration section
- In the Input Parameter section, click Import JSON to import input data structure. You can import data structure either by browsing JSON file or pasting data structure
- In the Output Parameter section, click Import JSON to import output data structure. You can import data structure either by browsing JSON file or pasting data structure
- Click Create
Now your JSON adapter is all set, ready to use as a reference on JSON Adapter node. To use your adapter, you’ll find and select your adapter in Adapter Name field on Properties setting of JSON Adapter Node.
Test JSON Adapter
When JSON Adapter is created, you can solely test the adapter on SSQUARE Adapter Management prior to use it on service flow. Noted that the Testing section will be visible when the created adapter is reopened.
- Enter Input Parameter
- Click Run Test
- View Output Parameter