Limitation of MSSQL Database Adapter
The limitations are vital to call a stored procedure using MSSQL Database Adapter to ensure that your stored procedure does not contain any of the following data types and structures.
- Data Type:
- XML and JSON are not supported by MSSQL Database Adapter.
- Input Parameter:
- Result List and Cursor are not supported as inputs of MSSQL Database Adapter.
- Output Parameter:
MSSQL Database Adapter is not supported a stored procedure’s output that
- Output contains several Result Lists
- Output is different between success or error cases
- Output is different depending on input
- Output with different fields in the same Array List
- Output of a stored procedure that calls another stored procedure in execution. MSSQL Database Adapter is capable of calling one stored procedure at a time.