The decision node could help developers a lot when they need to configure a condition on the service board. With this node function, instead of writing a long code as normal, you will be able to write the code shorter and easier. Also, this node could be easy to manage.
Decision Node Properties
Decision node is used when the service path split off into two different paths depending on the answer or consequences of the previous node.
To configure Decision Node Properties:
- Double click at Decision Node to open Decision Properties popup
- Rename Item ID (Optional). Item ID is automatically defined. You may modify it to a meaningful name that represents the identity of the node.
- Add Loop Limit to set how many times to loop this function
- Code the condition in Initial Code field or use the code editor provided.
See more details at Code Editor
- Add conditions for the decision
- Input IF condition in #IF field
- Select the node if result is different from IF condition in Else Condition section
- Click DONE to save configuration