Multi-Decision Node is used when the service path split off into more than 2 different paths depending on the answer or consequences of the previous node.
Multi-Decision Node Properties
To configure Multi-decision Node Properties:
- Double click at Multi-decision Node to open Multi-decision Properties popup
- Rename Item ID (Optional). Item ID is automatically defined. You may modify it to a meaningful name that represents the identity of the node.
- Add Loop Limit to set how many times to loop this function
- Select Condition Num to set how many conditions that you would like to create
- Code the condition in Initial Code field or use the code editor provided.
See more details at Code Editor
- Add conditions for the decision
- Input 1st IF condition in Condition section
- Input another IF conditions in other Condition section available
- Select the node if result is different from IF conditions in Else Condition section
- Click DONE to save configuration