List Selection Node
Using AS400, you will have to place a cursor at a particular record, then use the scrolling command to view information on the next screen. With List Selection node, APIG will execute the action for all records in the determined range and return information in list format.
List Selection Properties
To configure List Selection Node Properties :
- Double click List Selection Node to open MENU PROPERTIES popup
- Rename Item ID (Optional)
- Connect To determines the following node will be automatically selected when links nodes with connecting line.
- Select mapped data list in Input Datalist field. Screen is automatically detected when the data list is selected.
- In Check Fields section,
You will define the location of string that you want to check and the location to place the marker for execution. To configure the check field :
- Click + at Check Fields section to open CHECK FIELD popup
- Name a Checker Field in Field Name
- Click Select to select location of string that you want to check. When selected,Row, Column , and Length fields are automatically filled.
- Click Select to select location to place the marker for execution. When selected,Row and Column fields are automatically filled.
- Define string used as a marker for execution in Mark String field
- Click Create +. Repeat steps if more than 1 check field
- In Conditions section,
You will set the condition between an input parameter and checker field. To configure the condition :
- Click + at Conditions section to open CONDITION popup
- Select either AND or OR in Combine Condition drop-down list if there are more than one condition
- In Comparison Condition:
- Select an input parameter in Input Field drop-down list used in comparison with the checker field
- Select the condition either Equal or Not Equal in Operator drop-down list to operate between input field and checker field
- Select a checker field as configured in Step 11 in Checker Field drop-down list used in comparison with the input field
- Click Create +. Repeat steps if more than 1 condition
- In Matching Type, select action taken when input matches with data mapped in Check Field section.
- Single Match : Call service only first time the condition is matched
- Multiple Match : Call service every time the condition is matched
- In Call Sub Service, select service called when condition is matched or not matched
- Match : check the box and select service called when condition is matched
- Not Match : check the box and select service called when condition is not matched
- In Execute Key, check Enable box and click Keypad to select an execute key when condition is matched.
- Click DONE to save configuration