CSV Import Node
CSV Import Node is a logical reference of CSV Import Adapter on service board. It represents a list of data imported from CSV file and passes to another node as design in service flow.
CSV Import Node Properties
You can select which CSV Import Adapter needed to be connected, name a list of data as well as modify field names to match with field names in node that you want to pass data to.
To configure CSV Import Node Properties:
- Double click at CSV Import Node to open CSV Import Properties popup
- Select CSV Import Adapter you want to connect to in Adapter Name field. See more about CSV Import Adapter: CSV Import Adapter
- Name a list of data in List Name field
- Rename Service Fields. Double click at field(s) that you want to rename in service fields. Then, click Update. See more about terminology: Nodes. Skip this step if there is no need to change field names.
- Click DONE to save configuration