CSV Export Node
CSV Export Node is a logical reference of CSV Export Adapter on service board. It exports data retrieved from other nodes or processed in service flow into CSV file format.
CSV Export Node Properties
You can select which CSV Export Adapter needed to be connected, name a list of data as well as modify field names to match with field names in node that you want to pass data to.
To configure CSV Export Node Properties :
- Double click at CSV Export Node to open CSV Export Properties popup
- Select CSV Export Adapter you want to connect to in Adapter Name field. See more about CSV Export Adapter: CSV Export Adapter
- Name a list of data in List Name field.
- Rename Service Fields. Double click at field(s) that you want to rename in service fields. Then, click Update. See more about terminology: Nodes. Skip this step if there is no need to change field names.
- Click DONE to save configuration