Excel Import Node
Excel Import Node is a logical reference of Excel Import Adapter on service board. It represents a list of data imported from Excel file and passes to another node in designed service flow.
Excel Import Node Properties
You can select which Excel Import Adapter needed to be connected, name a list of data as well as modify field names to match with field names in node that you want to pass data to.
To configure Excel Import Node Properties,
- Double click at Excel Import Node to open Excel Import Properties popup
- Select Excel Import Adapter you want to connect to in Adapter Name field. See more about Excel Import Adapter: Excel Import Adapter
- Name a list of data in List Name field
- Rename Service Fields. Double click at field(s) that you want to rename in service fields. Then, click Update. See more about terminology: Nodes. Skip this step if there is no need to change field names.
- Click DONE to save configuration