Call Service in Data List
Call Service function is provided to use in a case that you want to retrieve extended data of the selected record on AS400 screen.
For example, To retrieve Work with object locks of Object: MAIN, mark string 8 at column 3 and press Enter.
AS400 screen displays Work with object locks record of Object: MAIN
Call Service function will mark 8 at Object: MAIN, press Enter, get a record, and return data from 2 screens in 1 record.
To configure Call Service function :
- On menu MAPPING, search your mapped screen name on a search box
- Click MAP DATALIST to open CREATE / UPDATE DATA LIST screen. You may search your mapped data list on a search fields box
- Double click on a list name that you want to use Call Service function
- Click No Service to open CALL SERVICE popup
- On CALL SERVICE popup, configure as follows:
- Column: Column on AS400 screen to press cursor and mark string
- String: string used for execution
- Key: click Keypad to select the key for execution
- Service: select service that specifically created to retrieve data from extended screen
- Click UPDATE to save configuration and close CALL SERVICE popup
- Click UPDATE to save configuration of data list