Step 2 : Create Adapter
Now we are going to create each adapter for the service, you can see more basic configuration at Step 2: Create Adapter. For this sample case we will have to create one adapter which is the Database Adapter.
- Go to https://YOURDOMAIN/admin e.g. https://ssq.techberry.com/admin (Google Chrome is recommended)
- In SSQUARE Admin, click Plug-in > Maintain Data Source
- Click Add to create a new Database adapter
- Define Database Adapter Information. The following database will be used in this tutorial,
Data Source Name test_apig
Connection String* jdbc:mysql://mysql.net:1234/test_apig
*Click (?) to see reference of connection strings for supported databases
- Click Test Connection to test connection between SSQUARE and your database server
- If connected successfully, click Save. You will find the Database Adapter Name listed on a list.