Step 4 : Test Services
You will need to create a test case before testing your service.
Create a Test Case
- Go to menu TESTING. Click CREATE TEST CASE to create new case
- Name your test case on TEST CASE popup. We recommend you to name a test case same as your service name. In this tutorial, test case name is“testdatabase”.
- Click CREATE
Testing the Service
- Choose your service to test
- Enter sample input data
- Click START to run a test
- Review output if it is accurate
After you have created the sub services and it is successfully tested, then you will have to create a main service and test the service.