Step 2.2 : Create Jasper to PDF Adapter
You would do two steps in this part which are preparing jasper form and creating Jasper to PDF adapter. And you have to Create FTP OUT Adapter first to use with the Jasper to PDF Adapter.
Create Adapter Layer: Jasper to PDF Adapter
- Go to SSQUARE Adapter through http://YOURDOMAIN:8380/adapter e.g. http://ssq.techberry.com:8380/adapter (Google Chrome is recommended)
- Select Jasper to PDF on sidebar
- Click + to create a new Jasper to PDF adapter
- Fill the information of Jasper to PDF adapter and select FTP OUT
- In Basic Configuration section, define the details:
- In Input Parameter section, click at Load Parameter to review the parameters and at the Field Properties, you can choose that will promote a parameter or not and then click Apply. Also, Output Parameter will have two parameters that are filename and directory.
- Click Create
- Run the test: See more Test Jasper to PDF
- Test condition
- Run the local test to check the result
- The example of the test