Step 4 : Test Services
To create a test case:
- Go to menu TESTING. Click CREATE TEST CASE to create new case
- Name your test case on TEST CASE popup. We recommend you to name a test case same as your service name. In this tutorial, test case name is “testpdf”.
- Click CREATE
Test testpdf service:
- Create test case
- Select your service for testing
- Enter sample input data
- Click START to run a test
- Review if the output is accurate
- Check a pdf file at server
After you have created the sub services and it has been successfully tested, then you have to create a main service and test the service.