Step 3.3 : Create Service Flow
- Go to menu SERVICE. Click CREATE SERVICE to start creating API Integration flow.
- Provide the following information on CREATE SERVICE popup
Service Name : testjson
Package Class : test
- Click CREATE+ to create service flow
- Search your service name in SERVICE SEARCH box. Then, click SERVICE FLOW to start creating service flow.
- Drag START, JSON, and END nodes from FLOW ITEMS panel and drop on Service Board.
- START and END nodes are mandatory. Every service flow required to have starting and ending points.
- JSON node is included in the flow as this service is designed to reconfigure the existing service. Therefore, JSON node is used as a logical reference to JSON adapter created in Step 2: Create Adapter
- Link nodes with connecting lines and directional arrows by hovering a mouse on a node until the node’s border is green and dragging to another node