Step 3.3 : Create Service Flow
- Go to menu SERVICE. Click CREATE SERVICE to start creating API Integration flow.
- Provide the following information on CREATE SERVICE popup
Service Name : testsp
Package Class : test
- Click CREATE+ to create service flow
- Search your service name in SERVICE SEARCH box. Then, click SERVICE FLOW to start creating service flow.
- Drag START, MSSQLDB, and END nodes from FLOW ITEMS panel and drop on Service Board.
- Link nodes with connecting lines and directional arrows by hovering a mouse on a node until the node’s border is green and dragging to another node