Step 4 : Test Services
- Go to menu TESTING. Click CREATE TEST CASE to create new case
- Name your test case on TEST CASE popup. We recommend you to name a test case same as your service name. In this tutorial, a test case name is “testconfirmationemail”.
- Click CREATE
- Search your test case name on a search box
- Click OPEN TO RUN
- Click + to add service in SERVICE LIST panel
- Select service that you want to test then click DONE
- Enter sample input data. Sample data;
- Click START to run a test
- Review output if it’s accurate
- Check at the pdf file result at your configured server
- Check at the email
If you complete these four steps, you could do the last step which is Step 5: Publish services in form of WSDL or RestAPI/JSON for setting up the services to ready to use.